By making a plan for my dream house in the form of a three-dimensional game, it makes it easier for me to learn several functions of the rooms in my house using English.
Although in pronunciation there is still something that needs to be improved.
But I continue to be enthusiastic about learning English by creating real works.
By making a work I can touch and understand parts of my dream house.
In this game I use magnetic force.
The way to play this game that I created is that I create a character with a picture of someone like my father, mother, me and my sister.
Well, later, those people can move to every room in my dream house.
It is moved by a magnet attached to the bottom of the floor.
I hope my dream house project can be useful for everyone.
Thank you, Mrs. Rizky, who has guided and directed me during the 1st trimester.
See you next time in the moment.

Comments
Post a Comment